If you have decided to get back in your past body shape and wanted to shed your extra pounds by boosting your normal routine. Whether, you have taken this challenge as part of a new year’s resolution or to do something new to make your life more exciting and fun loving.
All of us know well that trying to lose weight or getting back in proportions is not as easy as to change the lifestyle. It needs a brisk workout in the gym or to compromise with your eating habits. There are so many theories you will easily find on the internet which provides easy tricks for losing weight without making any efforts, but these kinds of articles are written for purposely to sell their supplements. By using these supplements you will play with your healthy life unknowingly and it may put you in a serious health trouble. There are two forms of fat first is monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) or good fat and second is polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) or bad fat. According to the Dutch study that PUFAs produces a higher resting metabolic rate and Diet induced calorie burn. It burns faster than MUFAs.
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
Regardless, I have some secret tricks to lose extra weight by using Home Remedies. By using these tricks you will not only about losing your extra weight, but also will live a better healthier and happier life.
Start Your Day with a Glass of Lemon Juice:
- Add three tablespoons of lemon juice, one tablespoon honey, and add an half teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper powder in one glass of lukewarm water.
- Drink it in the early morning on an empty stomach.
- Continue this process for at least three months.
- Exercise and Yoga keep you fit: A brisk walk or exercise up to 45 minutes or more in a day can help you to release extra fat from your body. Exercise alone can’t help you to shed fat as it needs to combine with a proper diet plan. Diet plan should be designed from a dietician and it should be included high fiber, and protein food except carbohydrates.
- You Have to Eat Fat to Kill the Fat: If you want to kill your bad fat fast then you have to eat many times in a day. You can divide your food into eight small meals, this will keep your stomach full all day long and produces enough energy to keep your body active, which will help to kill your bad or saturated fat fast. But, these eight meals have contained lots of fiber, fluids, proteins and fruits except carbohydrates. Our body needs to consume more MUFAs to burn the PUFAs fast, especially from the belly.
Sources of MUFAs: olive oil, Nut butters, Peanut butter, Nuts such as Almonds, cashews, raisins, walnuts, Peanut oil, and avocados etc.
- Consume Plenty of Water: Drink plenty of water to detoxify the body. Normally, 8 to 10 glasses should be intake daily, to keep the body hydrated throughout the day. Drinking water not only keeps bad toxins moving out, but also it helps metabolism running optimally. Moreover, it is a calorie free and a healthy drink which helps in losing some extra pounds of the body.
- Intake High-Protein Food: If you want to lose your body fat fast then the best and quickest way is to increase protein intake.
Veg. protein sources are: Spinach, peas, artichokes, guava, sun dried tomatoes etc.
Non-veg. protein sources are: Wild salmon, halibut, pork, ostrich, bison, grass-fed beef, etc.
- Consume Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seed is an effective weight reducing ingredient which can easily available in the house. It can be taken in the form of powder an empty stomach. You can roast fenugreek seeds and grind them into a fine powder. Take a one teaspoon fenugreek powder with lukewarm water an empty stomach will help you to cut the extra fat of the body.
- Curry Leaves: Curry leaves have mahanimbine, an alkaloid agent which is anti-obesity and lipid-lowering effects. Therefore, it helps to reduce weight as well as cholesterol and triglyceride levels. So, eating 8 to 10 fresh curry leaves daily in the morning can help you in reducing weight.
You can easily shed your extra weight by using these remedies, but you have not need to follow all of them together at the same time.