In some cases, bee sting can be caused to death, if a person is allergic to the venom or toxin. If you or any one from your family is allergic to the venom and gets stung by the bee, you need to remove the stinger immediately, and run to get the help of the doctor right away. Hereby, advised to you that you should not have to rely on the natural remedies alone. If you are allergic to the venom, then it is a better idea to keep an EpiPen or epinephrine auto-injector with you, and inject it immediately without wasting any time.
The person, who gets stung by a bee, needs to be monitored for symptoms of a life-threatening reaction or anaphylaxis. There are 3 percent of people who stung by bees are able to come out the condition, quickly. The all Signs and symptoms of life-threatening reaction or anaphylaxis are included:
- The stung area will get redness and Itching
- Get Shortness of breath
- experiencing of faintness or dizziness
In the condition of anaphylaxis, call ambulance right away. And you can also apply Benadryl, but this is not the solution of anaphylaxis, it just will help to slow down.
Non-Allergic Bee Sting pain Remedies are:
For a quick and prompt recovery from non-allergic bee stings, you have to follow three things before starting the healing process:
- Extract the stinger immediately: The first step is to remove the stinger from the skin as soon as possible, it contains venom which may continue pumping more venom into the stung area, if it has not remove immediately. So, you need to do it as fast as you can do.
- Wash the wound: the second step is to wash the stung area with soap, it will clean the bacteria.
- Take a pain relief: you have to take a pain-killer medicine immediately, to get relief from the pain.
Eight Natural ways to get rid of bee sting Remedies are:
After getting the stinger removed and cleaned the wound, you can use any of these 8 bee home remedies to cure the wound:
- 1. Apply Ice on the Wound: you can rub the ice for atleast 20 minutes, which will help to slow down the flow of blood to the area, which helps in reducing the swelling.
- 2. Honey. A quantity of irony lives in this bee sting remedy, so you can dab honey on the stung area and cover with gauze or a small rag for 30 minutes at least up to one hour. This remedy is not for the allergic person.
- 3. Drops of Lavender Essential Oil: you can dab few drops of lavender essential oil to the stung area which will help neutralize the venom immediately.
- 4. Use Garlic Juice: Dab few drops of crushed garlic juice on the wounded area and cover it with a moist towel and leave it as it is for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5. Epsom Salt Remedy for Bee Sting: The Epsom salt contains magnesium and sulfate substances that are known to reduce inflammation quickly. It also reduces the pain. Rub it on the wound to pull out the stinger.
- 6. Baking Soda Paste with Vinegar. You can add some baking soda and add few drops of vinegar and water, made a smooth paste and apply it to the wounded area for 30 minutes. It is a great remedy to neutralize the acid found in bee stings.
- 7. Apply Toothpaste immediately: you can apply a layer of toothpaste, it will cure the wounded area just like a baking and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 8. Use Mustards to Cure the Sting: Mustard is rich in antioxidants, and has a good amount of selenium which makes it an anti-inflammatory substance. It can be directly apply on the wound. It will help in reducing the pain as well as swelling.
The above said, pain relief remedies for bee Sting are only for non-allergic people, and allergic people are advised to see the doctor immediately after getting the stung.