Hair is one of the essential components in adding to our personality. Every women wish to have a smooth, silky, shiny and healthy hair. Excessive huse of hair care products full of chemicals and over exposure to blow dryers and straighteners are the main causes of damaged hair. There are also various other factors like exposure to sunlight, bad shampoos, serums and hair dyes which make hair dull and dry.
Our hair consists of natural oil in external layer that makes our hair healthy and shiny. But with these factors this layer gets damaged and makes hair dry. But don’t worry; with the help of some natural homemade remedies you can get your shiny hair back. You can find these ingredients in your kitchen to apply it on your hair.
The Egg is rich in proteins and other nutrients that make it a best solution to get silky and shiny hair. Fatty Acid contained in egg helps add moisture to your hair. Egg mask can instantly treat damage hair.
- In a bowl, beat an egg until you get a foamy mixture.
- Add two teaspoons of yogurt and one teaspoon of almond oil to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair, including scalp and ends.
- Wash it off with cool water and shampoo after one an hour.
Avocado is a fruit which is very useful for damaged and dry hair. It contains a lot of nutrients that help to moisturize your hair and make it smooth and silky.
- Take one ripe avocado. Peel and mash it.
- Add two teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your wet hair, from scalp to tips.
- Cover your head with shower cap for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with shampoo and normal water.
The Mayonnaise contains antioxidants, which make hair healthy.
- Make a paste by adding two teaspoons of avocado puree in one cup of mayonnaise.
- Apply this paste on your scalp.
- Cover your head with shower cap and leave it for one hour.
- Rinse it with cool water and shampoo.
- Apply this once a week to see the results.
The Glucose contained in banana is very helpful to nourish your hair. It is also useful in soothing the itchy skin and dryness of the hair.
- Make a hair pack with one ripe banana and two teaspoons of yogurt.
- In a blender, crush it well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your scalp and move toward roots.
- Let it get dry for one hour and rinse with normal water and shampoo.
The Black tea is rich in caffeine that will not only make your hair healthy, it will also make your hair dark. Caffeine is useful to diminish the hormone causes hair fall. Do not use this therapy, if your hair color is light.
- Take 3-4 Black tea bags and put it in 2 cups of boiled water (Depending on your hair length, quantity may vary).
- Keep the tea bags in boiled water for overnight.
- Next morning, wash or cleanse your hair and pour the tea on your hair.
- Wear a shower cap on your head and Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Then rinse your head and deep condition your hair.
The Beer is a very useful hair tonic. It is very beneficial for dry hair as it has a lot of proteins that nourish your hair and repair damaged hair.
- Properly wash your hair and apply beer on your wet hair.
- Massage your scalp in a circular motion from roots to tips.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
- You will be astonished with its results, if used this therapy twice a week.
Apple Cider vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar helps to maintain the pH level of your hair and making it soft and shiny. It is another very useful remedy to get healthy hair, if used once a week.
- Take Apple cider vinegar and water in equal proportions.
- Thoroughly massage your head with this mixture after washing your hair.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with normal water.
- There is no need to use conditioner.
The yogurt works as a good conditioner. It can be used to get silky and smooth hair.
- With a wide-tooth comb properly brush your hair.
- Take one cup of yogurt and apply it on your hair from roots to tips.
- Put a shower cap on your head and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and normal water.