Dark circles, now-a-days become a common phenomenon. There are many reasons behind it like drinking less water, Stress, Hemoglobin, Hereditary, Disturbed lifestyle, Lack of sleep, and unbalanced diet. Some people often use make up and concealers to hide it.
Dark circles not only make you unhealthy, but they also make you look older. It is very important to treat dark circles on time; otherwise it will lead to many health problems.
These cannot be cured overnight. It takes time to get rid of dark circles. So, these home remedies will make the magic happen if followed with great discipline.
The Tomato is rich in Lycopene, which is very beneficial for skin and helps to protect skin from damage.
- Take tomato juice and Lemon juice in equal portions.
- Mix it well and apply this on your dark circles.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat it at least twice a day for two weeks.
Almond oil is rich in nutrients. It helps to lighten the dark circles. It also makes the skin smooth and soft, naturally.
- Apply some drops of almond oil on your dark circles.
- Gently massage under the eyes.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it with cold water next morning.
- Regularly massage with almond oil until dark circles get lighten.
Cucumber is very refreshing for the eyes. It is rich in antioxidants that help to treat dark circles.
- Take a fresh chilled cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Places the slices on eyes and make sure, slices cover the dark circles properly.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash your eyes with chilled water.
Potatoes are very rich in Vitamin-C which helps to nourish the skin.
- Grate the raw potato and extract the juice from it.
- Take cotton balls and Soak it in the juice.
- Place the cotton balls on eyes and ensure that it covers affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash your eyes with cold water.
- Repeat it twice a day for two weeks to feel the difference.
Green Tea has astringent Properties that help to cure dark circles.
- Take two green tea bags and dip the bags in water in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take the tea bags from the fridge and place it on your eyes covering the dark circles.
- Remove it after 15 minutes and wash your eyes.
- Repeat it regularly for twice a day for instant results.
Rose water work has skin toner capabilities. It is very beneficial to rinse eyes with rose water.
- Soak cotton balls in rose water.
- Place the cotton balls on your eyes and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat it twice or thrice a day continuously for two weeks.
Orange contains Vitamin-C which is very helpful to get lightening skin tone.
- Take one tablespoon of orange juice and a few drops of glycerin.
- Mix it properly and apply it onto the Dark circles.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Apply this mixture thrice a week.
Honey helps to moisturize the skin, making dark circles lighter.
- Apply a thin layer of honey under the eyes.
- Leave it in overnight.
- Wash it with cold water.
- Repeat it daily to see the results.
Mint leaves are very useful natural remedy to get rid of dark circles.
- Grind some mint leaves by adding few drops of water and make a very smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on dark circles.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat it for one week before going to bed every night.
Cold milk brightens the skin complexion and removes dark patches under eyes. It also soothes tired eyes.
- Take one bowl of cold milk and dip two cotton swabs in it.
- Put the cotton swabs on your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Make sure cotton swabs properly cover the affected area.
- Wash your eyes with water and repeat this remedy twice a day.
Apple contains potassium, Vitamin B and C which helps to treat various skin problems. It is a very effective remedy for dark circles.
- Peel one apple and cut it into thick slices.
- Put these slices on your eyes covering eyelids and under area properly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse your eyes with cold water.
- Repeat it regularly until you get rid of dark circles.
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins which helps to brighten nourish the skin.
- Take few Drops of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Apply it onto the dark circles under eyes.
- Gently massage with your fingertips
- Wipe it off with cotton Cloth next morning.
- Repeat it daily before going to bed.